Written By: Farah Vitale
As we know, food is a huge part of Reno! Stay tuned for some fun new eateries around town to grub on. Reno’s economy is booming and the new foodie capitol is only getting bigger!
Here’s some food and drink spots opening soon to stay tuned for:
- Arario – This will be a new Korean spot in the old Bukko space at 777 S. Center St. in Midtown.
- Bonnette Taco Stand – This is a new project from the owners of Midtown Eats. It is planned to be located in a garage on the Midtown property at 809 S. Center St. (so, roughly, behind Midtown Eats).
3. Curse of Cane – This will be a wine and beer bar located at 809 S. Center St. But the bungalow at the address used to house The Isles tea shop.
4. Custom Cakes by Kitchen– They are now open at 9570 S. McCarran Blvd. They are introducing the Cake and the Cork concept (desserts with alcoholic beverages). Some of the cake designs will definitely blow you away. So get your order in!
5. Sushi Maki– We all know Reno is filled with sushi lovers! So check out this new sushi spot going to be located at the Plumgate center at 550 W. Plumb Lane.
6. Sprouts Farmers Market-This market will sell packaged wine and beer along with produce of course! It is located at 587 S. Meadows Parkwy, and they are aiming for a Sept. 13 to open open.
7. The Urban Market – This will be the street level of 3rd Street Flats, the new apartments and studios downtown. So it will have tons of healthy food options offered!
Follow Parc Forêt on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Stay up to date on all things outdoors, as well as Montrêux events and the Reno-Tahoe area!
For real estate inquiries, stop by the beautiful Montrêux Welcome Center at 16475 Bordeaux Dr. or call us at 775.849.9444. The Welcome Center is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.