Written by: Farah Vitale
Trick-or treating isn’t the only! There are tons of fun events in the area for the scariest time of the year. There’s everything from bar crawls, nightclub costume parties to costume balls. It’s time to get pretty creative and start costume shopping. It’ll be an exciting Halloween with these events ahead and plenty more to come for the rest of the Holiday season. Cheers!
Be sure to save these dates in your calendars:
- Dress up in costume and participate in the Trick or Tee Golf Tournament on October 29th. The competition will be held at the Carson Valley Golf Course and there will be prizes for best costume. The game starts at 10 a.m. and costs $40 per player.
- The Creeper’s Ball is an 80’s themed Halloween Ball at the Crystal Bay Club Casino on October 29th. Dress up and dance the night away to a performance by Tainted Love. It starts at 9 p.m. and tickets are $25.
- The 16th Annual Wild Erotic Ball is a huge Halloween party in the Eldorado ballroom on October 28th. Make sure your costume is a hit $500 in cash and prizes for winners. Tickets are $25 in advance and $35 at the door.
- Don’t miss Lake Tahoe’s biggest Halloween party, the 38th Annual Freakers Ball, on October 29th. Join MontBleu Resort for three parties all in one night! There will 10,000 in cash and prizes, laser lights, music and gogo dancers. Tickets are $30 in advance and $40 the day of.
- Check out Brews and Boos Beer Fest at the Nugget in Sparks on October 30th. The new event will have tons of Halloween booths with dozens of different kinda of beer to try out. Put on a costume and join the celebration with live music and prizes. Admission is $50 in advance.
For real estate inquiries, stop by the beautiful Montrêux Welcome Center at 16475 Bordeaux Dr. in Reno, NV or call us at 775.849.9444. The Welcome Center is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 am – 5:00