Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
Par 72 | 7,472 yards from the Golden Bear Tees | Home of the Annual PGA Tour event 1998 - 2019
World Class Golf On Every Level
Named one the top five Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses by the Golden Bear himself, Montrêux has been Reno-Tahoe's premier golf course since its inception in 1997. Varying terrain and picturesque holes make this private course both a challenge and a joy to play. Thanks to its status as one of the finest courses in the region, it was the site of the Barracuda Championship, a PGA Tour event, from 1998-2019.
- Yardage: 7,472 from the Golden Bear tees.
- Par: 72.
- Slope: 146 from the Golden Bear tees.
- Greens: average size approximately 6,300 sq. ft.
- Bunkers: approximately 70 sand bunkers using a special blend of white sand shipped from Idaho Water Hazards.
- Fairways and tees: Pro-Cup Bent Grass and Blue Grass.
- Greens: Crenshaw Bent Grass.
- Rough: Fescue/Blue Grass blend.
- Lakes: holes 1, 6, 7, 8, 14, 15, 18.
- Waterfalls: holes 4, 6, 7, 18.
- Latent Water: holes 11, 12, 16, 17.