Storm after storm is bringing inches of gorgeous snow to Reno-Tahoe ski resorts.
Although none of the resorts are all the way open, some of these local Reno-Tahoe ski resorts are taking advantage of the early snowfall and opening a few lifts and runs.
Opening Day: November 4, 2015
- Lift: Wizard
- Groomed Green Runs – Beginner: Merlin, Mystic, Show-off, Spellbound, Warlock, Witches’ Brew
- Groomed Blue Runs – Intermediate: Ponderosa
Opening Day: November 14, 2015
- Lifts: Arrow Express, Big Dipper Carpet, Big Springs Express Gondola, Cornstock Express, The Big Easy Quad, Ursa Major Carpet, Vista Express
- Groomed Green Runs – Beginner: Lower Main Street, Lumberjack, Skid Trail, Easy Street, Lower Lion’s Way, Village Run
- Groomed Blue Runs – Intermediate: Cascades, Luggis, West Ridge, Pinball
Opening Day: November 12, 2015
Squaw Valley: What’s open?
- Lifts: Funitel, First Venture, SnoVentures Carpet, Tucker, Gold Coast Express
- Groomed Green Runs – Beginner: Gold Coast
- Non-groomed Green Runs – Beginner: Pioneer
Alpine Meadows: What’s open?
- Lift: Kangaroo
- Groomed Blue Runs – Intermediate: Kangaroo Main Run, Nick’s Run
For real estate inquiries, stop by the beautiful Montrêux Welcome Center at 16475 Bordeaux Dr. in Reno, NV or call us at 775.849.9444. The Welcome Center is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.